Trailer: This is Where I Leave You

I read the book years ago - and have been reading anything written by Jonathan Tropper*. The man knows how to write. So I was very excited when one of my favorite novels is being adapted on screen. So far, it looks good. Not really great, but good and decent. I'm still pretty excited because I think the cast is great - I mean, you have Jane Fonda, Tina Fey, Rose Byrne, and Jason Bateman, among others. The author also wrote the screenplay, so here's to hoping that he did a fantastic job translating his book to film. 

*Fun Fact: A sure sign that I am clearly enamored by one novel is that I start to hunt the author's books in shelves, wanting their books in my collection. I have that much faith in an author if I picked a random novel and liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment