Trailer: The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby


This is very much one of my most awaited films, and the trailer looked lovely. I would definitely go and see this film. While it has a recipe of a love story, the way that Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy portray the lovers, and the story behind their story (as the film is told in two parts) has a dramatic, yet cinematic take to it. I initially thought the parts (his and her) were going to be released separately (I don't know if it was released separately in the festival circuit) but those movies are going to be released as one. While the main focus is really on Chastain's character, I'm as much excited to see this because of James McAvoy. He has been in a couple of films himself, but has yet to have a break out role akin to Michael Fassbender (who immediately rose into the big roster during 2012's Shame).

No comments:

Post a Comment