Six Degrees of Separation Blogathon

Mettel Ray has kindly passed me the baton to the Six Degrees of Separation blogathon, hosted by Nostra of My Filmviews. I had been following some of the entries a while back, and each entry has been fascinating as the next. Mettel has tasked me to connect Ewan McGregor and Dylan O'Brien, two actors whose work I'm only vaguely familiar with. 

So here we go!



1. Ewan McGregor appeared in Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang, which also stars Ralph Fiennes.

2. Ralph Fiennes worked with Tyler Posey in Maid in Manhattan.

3. Tyler Posey is Dylan O'Brien's co-star in Teen Wolf!

And that's how Ewan McGregor connects to Dylan O'Brien! For the next round, I've decided to link Dylan O'Brien to Dane DeHaan, and I'm passing the baton to Rhys of Feeling Fuzzier

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Great stuff! Not familiar with Dylan O'Brien, but Dane DeHaan is an actor I know and love :) Should be interesting to piece it all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy.. you know, this means they can be connected at least in three ways because you found the way I didn't ! And my tactic was to connect an experienced actor with a less experienced one and turns out they have tons of connections. Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I should try to figure out the two ways you hinted; I was guessing this was probably one of them.

      Delete
  3. I have no idea who Tyler Posey was. Good job here!

    ReplyDelete